Call us on 02034887307
Signed in as:
1. We deliver to any UK address. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. We also deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
2. We deliver Monday - Friday between 8.00am - 5.00pm. We do not deliver at weekends unless a Saturday or Sunday delivery option has been selected.
3. Your order should be delivered within 3 - 7 working days after it has been dispatched. All orders will be dispatched within 2 - 4 weeks.
4. Our standard delivery is charged at £4.99 per order excluding some of the jewellery sets and fast delivery is charged at £9.99 per order excluding some of the jewellery sets, which is only applicable to England, Wales and parts of Scotland.
5. Orders require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advice that a delivery has been attempted.
6. All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
7. We only offer Next Day or Timed Deliveries to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. We will try to deliver all orders received, however if a customer is not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbour or returned back to the depot. It is the customer's responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
8. If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further postage charge is applicable.
9. We cannot accept liability for Next Day/Timed Deliveries where the recipient is not available to receive the parcel. If you do not want the order following a late delivery, please do not accept it and return to the courier.
10.If you have not received your order and more than 7 working days have lapsed since ordering, please contact our Customer Services Team, or email us at email@example.com
11. We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
12. We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, postcode and telephone number for the customer.
13. We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays with the payment of duties and taxes or parcels being seized by authorities or for delays caused by acts or omissions of customer details or other regulatory agencies.
14. From time to time we may offer special postage promotions and free delivery which will be available online. These offers are for the Mainland UK only, and exclude in their entirety the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Scilly. All international/European orders and higher postage delivery areas are also excluded. The postage promotions offered are for standard delivery, and may be available on a differing minimum spend value via our website. Postage promotions and in particular free postage offers are not applicable during sale periods and will be removed from the website and automatically without notice.
15. We will delivery some of the parcels directly from our depot in Pakistan.
16. TAXES & DUTIES
International orders maybe subject to import duties and taxes. These duties/taxes may apply to your order depending on your local legislation. We have no control over such charges and it is your responsibility to pay these.